Terms & Conditions
What are Rights Managed photographs
This license type is sold under a one-time-use basis. It allows the buyer to use the photo in a certain specific way, and in that way only. This means that you, as the customer, will negotiate the usage of the photographs and the time and the place with us and we will give you a Rights Managed license for this particular image you want to use.
How do Rights Managed License Work?
To buy an image under a Rights Managed license, you must explain to us the details of the intended use for the image. You must specify:
- image size and resolution
- geographical area where the photo will be used/distributed
- medium in which the photo will be used/distributed
- length of time the photo will be in use
- volume of copies or reach of the distribution of the photo
- purpose for what the photo will be used (what industry, etc)
- exclusivity rights to use the photo (when available)
- And of course, you must always remember to clarify whether your intended use is for commercial purposes.
Acceptance of Terms
- Unless you enter into a license agreement with Stocklandscapes you may not download, distribute, display and/or copy any Stocklandscapes Content.
- You may not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in the Stocklandscapes Content.
Information You Provide
- You agree that you shall not:
- Engage in any conduct that shall constitute a violation of any law or that infringes the rights of Stocklandscapes or any third party.
- Violate the rights of Stocklandscapes or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
Stocklandscapes may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or Stocklandscapes Content at any time in Stocklandscapes discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in Stocklandscapes sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.